1. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
2. We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
3. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
4. Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
5. For Jewellery, we make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 14 working days of your placing the order, inclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we may take longer, to ship the order as we may have to produce/procure it.
6. While we shall endeavour to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
7. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your complete order within 30 working days, you can request us to cancel the remaining unshipped parts of the order. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded; in the manner you have made the payment.
8. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed logistics agencies..
9. If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our help desk +91-141-4014433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We shall try our best to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
10. All jewellery shipments are fully insured and require a signature and proof of identification confirmation from the recipient.
11. Our customer service may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Diviano insures each jewellery order during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature and proof of ID for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept a signature by them as well as their photo ID as evidence of delivery.
Every jewellery package from us arrives at your doorstep in a durable, tamper-proof packing. Whether it is any jewellery product, your item is delivered to you in an exclusive Diviano box.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive Diviano gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally, or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.